Welcome to the Industry Professionals Section. Here you will find information about the benefits of having your company becoming an Industry Member and information on current issues that IPA is working on to increase probiotic awareness.
The International Probiotics Association’s (IPA) latest efforts are to standardize testing methodologies by category (dairy, supplements, single strains, mixed strains, probiotic functional foods and beverages) and help develop a unified codex of protocols. This will ensure that products going out to the market will not over promise and under deliver and that the consumer will be confident that the probiotic products they are buying contain the amount of probiotic bacteria that is listed on the label. Upon the completion of the previous objective, IPA plans to establish a quality seal program which will be facilitated by a third-party testing laboratory. The IPA Seal of Quality will be recognized by the consumer and backed by the scientific community and industry.
Benefits of Becoming an Industry Member
- You company logo and website link on IPA’s “Member Companies” section.
- Access to current news about the probiotic industry, information on hot regulatory affairs issues from around the globe(EFSA, FDA, Health Canada, Codex Alimentarius) and important scientific projects.
- Access to IPA’s secure site which includes industry related documents and the IPA directory with the full contact information of all the member company representatives
- Networking with other industry members and the probiotic scientific community.
- Discount on IPA sponsored events and the bi-annual IPA World Congress meeting (even years).
- The chance to become a part of IPA’s Board of Directors
- Much more!
IPA’s Membership dues are broken down by the Total Annual Revenues (TAR) coming from the probiotic products of the member company. This ensures that every company is participating objectively and not because of its overall size.
- Companies with total annual probiotic revenues < 1 Million USD
- Membership dues: USD 1,500 per year
- Companies with total annual probiotic revenues 1 - 5 Million USD
- Membership dues: USD 4,000 per year
- Companies with total annual probiotic revenues 5 - 15 Million USD
- Membership dues: USD 7,500 per year
- Companies with total annual probiotic revenues 15 -30 Million USD
- Membership dues: USD 11,500 per year
- Companies with total annual probiotic revenues > $ 30 Million USD
- Membership dues: USD 15,000 per year